Saturday, September 13, 2008

Food Help

Okay! I need some input. I need to know what you eat for dinner or what you would like to eat. I am trying to build an extensive menu because I basically get extremely bored with food when I have it too much. I am not one that can eat the same seven meals every week. I don't need recipes, those I can look up, just what you eat? Even if it's something you get at a restaurant. Don't worry about nutritional value either as I will adjust it personally to be healthy and whole.  My goal is to make everything from scratch, as close to it's original state as possible. The funny thing is, the Lord is showing me a whole new level of what "scratch" means. Interesting stuff really. I am excited about all of it though. I feel like cooking is a way of expressing myself artistically. It brings me special enjoyment when the food is healthy and nourishing for the ones I love. So, send me what you like to eat. Can't wait to hear what it is.  

No comments: