Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back Home

Quick note: my last post had a missing link to go to chapter one of my book. I have now added the link, so you can click on it. If you are receiving this via e-mail, you will have to go onto my site to view the updated version...I think. 

Anyhow, we are back in California! We left Sunday afternoon and arrived late Monday night. I think it was 12:30AM. It was an exciting road trip as we had to go through a blizzard. It started snowing pretty bad in Flagstaff and didn't stop until we were out of Kingman! The Lord led us through, however, with a little help here and there, like a snow plow entering the freeway right in front of us. We followed that thing a good 30 miles. So, we are back and resting up, looking forward to some healthy greens.

No comments: