Saturday, April 25, 2009

The other 20 things....

6. I love to write. It's probably the best way I express myself.
7. I rub my nose when I am in deep thought. I didn't even notice this until about two years ago when a friend pointed it out. I think it stems from when I had a blankie as a child and sucked my thumb. 
8. When I am having good conversations, I play with my hair, sometimes putting it up and taking it out again multiple times. 
9. I am allergic to nuts. This is fairly recent, and very depressing. 
10. I want to have great friends all over the world, and I believe I will. I intend to live all over the world. 
11. I started dating my husband when I was 14, been together since. 
12. I would love to live in a "Kingdom Culture" commune.
13. I love people. I get energized by being around them.
14. I sell or donate everything! It has become a joke in my family. I really believe my family and I will live a "backpack" life, and it's my way of preparing.
15. I have come to really enjoy the way the Lord's plan is always a surprise. I used to try to figure it out, but now I just love being surprised. It helps me to enjoy the day more.
16. Every night, my mom, my husband, and I stay up late playing games, watching movies, or talking. It has made us really close.
17. I love to study. It is a talent of mine.
18. I eat and make healthy food. I'm a really good cook. I try to make everything from scratch, but have been known to just get take out when too tired.
19. I used to play the flute, and now I am going to take guitar lessons with my husband. I come from a very musical family.
20. I wear jewelry every day. I love jewelry.
21. I recently discovered a root pump mousse that works really well.
22. I have lived in 10 houses in the nine years we have been married. I lived in one house from first grade until I got married.
23. I love the beach. Everything about it. Even the sand all over everything.
24. I am dramatic. And I love that about myself.
25. I am an ice breaker for the Kingdom. Something I have come to really love about how the Lord made me. Knowing this has allowed me to let go of trying to be a peace maker.

There we go. 25 things. That was a lot harder than I thought it would be. What are yours?

-Tara        

4 comments:

julie said...

6. I watch movies and read books over and over and over and over and over (you get the picture)
7. I don't like 'real life' movies. Give me a good adventure or fantasy and I'm happy!
8. I don't read non-fiction books (if I can help it)
9. My favorite Christmas movie is 'Die Hard"
10. I don't understand movies like 'Dumb & Dumber'.
11. I moved in with my middle daughter and family and love it!
12. I do not have a job, but am very busy.
13. I am learning that relationships are everything that matters
14. God is faithful to redeem all my mistakes
15. Yoga makes my body feel better
16. I drink a lot of water
17. I make the best ice tea!
18. Sometimes I wish I was black so I could have their beautiful skin and wear all those bright colors!
19. I wish I could be remembered as 'Gracious'.
20. God is going to give me another chance at love.
21. I have the gift of hospitality
22. People usually feel comfortable at my home
23. I like to buy things at yard sales
24. I enjoy building my web site
25. I want to learn a foreign language

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing, I really enjoyed reading them and getting to know you a little bit better.
So sorry that you are allergic to nuts - that would be terrible for me.
Here are my 25 random things http://malianta.wordpress.com/2009/02/01/25-random-things-about-me/

Anonymous said...

Things about me!
1. I use to not care about chocolate and ever since I was pregnant, I love it, crave it!
2. I love gardenia and jasmine scented anything!
3. I do not enjoy going to the movies, I really have to be in the mood to watch a movie at home!
4. I sweat alot. It doesn't even have to be summer!
5. I love paisleys!
6. I want to be on the Amazing Race sooooooooooo bad!
7. I don't like leftovers.
8. I don't like cats.
9. I would love to be a worship singer at the church
10. I am going to start taking guitar lessons, love it!
11. I love all shades of pink
12. I want to do a mosaic picture on a wall-all kinds of pottery!
13. I love watching sunsets.
14. I love to hear birds singing and chirping 1st thing in the morning
15. I am not a super early riser and not a super late owl either
16. If I could have fresh sheets on my bed every day I would!
17. I love my husband more now than ever.
18. Love my daughters cuddles in the morning
19. I would love to own my own camp or retreat center
20. I wish I could bake all my own bread-I would gain so much weight
21. Want to learn to Irish dance
22 Love to sit at the beach with sand in my toes
23. love to drive with my music loud and singing at the top of my lungs
24. like to garden and plant lots of flowers
25. I am a nap taker!!!!!!!

-Jodi

Ana Degenaar said...

Come and Participate on our latest photo challenge,

www.everydaymmoms.blogspot.com

Blessings!