Thursday, July 9, 2009

His plan

Wow! I am in awe. We are in such a flow of the Spirit right now. It is such a refreshing time. 

The last two days have been grounding, but great. The Holy Spirit showed me that I have been mystified by the local church here. I came here thinking that the church was the reason we were moving up here, but I was wrong. The church is still just another church. No matter how you package it, it's still a church. The Lord showed me that is not why we are here. The people are why we are here. He reminded me that He has taken me out of Christianity and all other boxes and to not fall into that thinking any longer. I am free from it! 

God has been bringing us a group of people that are of the same heart, and I am ecstatic. We have been living in our house less than a week, and tonight we had 10 visitors. All of them were wonderful! We threw a birthday party for a new friend who is 45-ish :), and then when they left (and we were cleaning up and getting the kids ready for bed) 6 more people showed up. 5 of them were new people. The second group was a group of artists, and they played music, we sang, saw a spiritual card trick, danced, and talked. Oh yeah, one of the guys had written two songs, one for me and one for Danny, that symbolized who we were. They were completely instrumental, and right on! It was such a blessing. It was great. DH found a running partner, as well as a dance instructor who teaches swing on Thursday nights. I found a group of people to explore the arts with. The owner of the gallery holds Saturday night sessions where there is music, and art that everyone can get involved in. I am going to go to these. I think I will blossom in that environment. I have decided not to go to iWar, so if I asked you for a recommendation, please disregard it.  Like I've said before: I reserve the right to change my opinion or stance on anything. I am completely open to letting the Lord correct me, because I want what He has planned, not anything I come up with on my own.

Talk to you soon...
Tara

    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing stories! Thanks for sharing. Keep them coming. I have some of my own but enough time to write.