Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Proposed future development..

My dad is always talking about what technical advances to the human body we will have in the future and I thought I'd propose one. I would like to get equipped with a device that would project music from me according to my emotions, like a person in a movie. When I am sad, a sad theme song would play. When I am feeling crazy, maybe a rock or techno song...you get the picture. So if anyone out there in the void of blogging is considering creating this technology, you have my vote.

2 comments:

julie said...

Wow! That is the best idea I have heard yet! I can just see it now..."Watch out"-the 'Jaws' theme song...."Happy"-'Singing in the Rain'..."Sad"-'I'm so blue', etc.
What a GREAT idea!
Mom

tschiller said...

I was thinking, the only problem would be that everyone's music would clash unless they were in the same mood. It would also get really annoying if you were in an argument and the other person felt victorious and the Rocky theme song started playing while you felt all defeated!