Thursday, May 14, 2009

Random Happenings

I just got the feedback from my first writing assignment, and I was so nervous to read it! However, the teacher is great and did a good job at really building up what I did right before giving me some advice. I feel encouraged that this class will help me to sharpen my writing skills. 

I am in complete learning mode again. For a few months there I didn't want to learn anything new. My brain was in mid-paradigm shift and needed all its energy for that! Now it's ready to work again. I'm taking a writing class, guitar lessons, dance lessons, and reading Graham Cooke's book on developing your prophetic gift, all while the Lord is teaching me about who I am in his kingdom. Wow! A lot to take in at once!  I am excited as I feel like the Lord is giving my family some really great tools for worship. We are all learning music and dance, which can be such a great expression to the Lord. 

The Lord has also been bringing so many friends into my life, and it is so overwhelmingly wonderful! I am so blessed to be living right now.

Jesus said in Luke that he came so that we may have life and live it to the full! I believe him.

Tara

4 comments:

Danny said...

Quite the workload! It's great to see the joy in your heart as you write.

Ana said...

Wow! that sound great Tara, I would love to take writing classes myself, I bet you are enjoying dance lessons a lot. What an adveture!

dianaengland said...

I am experiencing those same feelings of gratitude and hope. My heart is so full it seems ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome! I am so excited about what the Lord is doing in your life.
I, too, love worship dance.