Sunday, April 20, 2008

Gratefulness

Today, as we were walking around the Wild Animal Park, I just felt so grateful to be back in Southern California. It was a beautiful day and there was so much foliage everywhere! I never realized how lush California was until I moved to Colorado and then came back. Don't get me wrong, when I was in Colorado I loved it there too. I loved the seasons and the snow and the prairie with it's rolling hills. I especially loved just before sundown when the sun made everything look surreal and golden. I loved the cows and horses everywhere. I also loved the unpredictable weather and exciting storms. (It's always nice to have something to be dramatic about!) 
However, I love California. I especially love the area we are in. It is very nice. Lots of mature trees and growth. I'll take that over large, new houses anyday....well, that's how I feel right now, but who knows, my mind is flexible.

P.S. Don't forget to vote on my poll.
 

No comments: